Specialty Elastomer Gaskets for Ductile Iron Pipe & Fitting Applications
Maloney Technical Products specializes in manufacturing special elastomer pipe gaskets for water, wastewater and industrial applications. Maloney has been making products, including pipe gaskets, for over 80 years. Maloney maintains inventory of commonly used sizes as well as stocks of raw compound to quickly produce other sizes as needed.
- EPDM (sulphur cured, peroxide cured available for high temp requirements)
- FKM (Viton® fluoroelastomer)
Other compounds are available, contact Maloney.
Large Diameters and Metric sizes available on most gaskets.
Maloney can supply your special elastomer gasket needs for:
- Mechanical Joint Gaskets (2″ – 42″)
- Mechanical Joint Transitions (4″ – 16″)
- Push-on joints (Tyton®) (3″ – 64″)
- Push-on Joint Transitions (Tyton®) (4″ – 8″)
- Full Face Flange Gaskets (1/8” thick/three bulb type rings) (4″ – 36″)
- Ring Flange Gaskets (1/8” thick/three bulb type rings)(4″- 36″)
AWWA & ANSI Standards Compliant:
- ANSI/AWWA C110/A21.10
- ANSI/AWWA C115/A21.15
- ANSI/AWWA C153/A21.53
- ANSI/AWWA C111/A21.11
- ASMW/ANSI B16.1
- ASME/ANSI B16.5
- AWWA C 207
NSF available on SBR compounds.
We carry a large inventory of many sizes.